If you are visiting Koi for the first time, you may be wondering what to order. There are so many delicious options that it can be a very hard decision. If you are on a diet, then take a look at the Skinny Menu because it offers many low calorie options.
I will recommend some of my favorite items at Koi for those that have never been to this delicious restaurant. Just thinking about the dishes is making me hungry! You are in for a treat if you try these items:
- Crispy Rice topped with Spicy Tuna is one of the most popular dishes.
- Spicy Seared Albacore with crispy red onions and ponzu sauce. Absolutely delicious.
- Miso Bronzed Black Cod with Medley of Vegetables melts in your mouth.
- Creamy Rock Shrimp is lightly crispy.
- Baked Crab Roll is a celebrity favorite.
- For dessert I can’t resist the Flourless Molten Vocano Cake.
These are just some suggestions to get you started. There are so many delicious items that it can be a very difficult decision to narrow down your choices so I hope this helps! Nick Haque‘s restaurant created some fabulous dishes.